SA B 40 Series
Type: Cross Talk
A – Square & Rectangular; B -Zig-Zag
Construction: Galvanized Steel / Stainless Steel
BETEC CAD.’s manufactures square, rectangular, cylindrical and cross talk sound attenuators, which are used in commercial, industrial and residential buildings to reduce mechanical equipment noise transmitted through the ducted or un-ducted system achieving desired noise criteria in the occupied space. We design attenuators to achieve desired noise criteria in the occupied space or to reduce environmental noise for generator rooms, to meet project requirements without compromising attenuator performance.
0.9 mm thick galvanized steel sheet.
0.7 mm / 0.9 mm thick Ø3 mm hole perforated galvanized steel sheet.
48 kg/m³ Density rockwool coverd with Black glass tissue.
Thickness Up to 3 mm
0.9 mm thick Ø5 mm hole perforated galvanized steel sheet.
Casing and Splitter Material :
Stainless Steel (304/316L)
48 kg/m³ Density fiberglass wool covered with black glass tissue.
• BETEC CAD. manufactures Cross Talk Attenuators which are installed to provide maximum background voice,sound masking effect for each office zone, there
by improving speech privacy and aural comfort with acceptable pressure drop level.
• Sturdy maintanance free construction with high noise absorbing capacity to obtain required insertion loss without compromising on performance.
• Acoustic infill media is of superior quality, non combustible and has fungi resistant characteristics complying to and ASTM C 612.
• These attenuators can be installed in places where speech privacy is required or noise generated in areas
• is frequently causing disturbance and distraction.
• These sound attenuators are maintanance free.
Cross Talk Attenuators are suitable for crosstalk applications (to attenuate openings in partitions above ceiling voids) ,terminal equipment applications , and are installed within air conditioning or ventilation ductwork systems to reduce the transmission of airborne ducted noise.
Other applications include common ductwork serving male-female toilets / changing areas, or for privacy between adjacent cellular offices, penetrations in partitions
requiring high acoustic performance,broadcasting / recording studios.